What is a Service Contract?
A Service Contract is a service that JANDS provides to theatres, television studios, schools and other public buildings. The scope of a Service Contract can include the provision of systematic routine maintenance for installed equipment, provision of technical assistance via phone support, training for venue technical staff, and of course 24/7 on-call, on-site service should an emergency arise.
A Service Contract provides the following benefits to venues:
- Independent Safety inspections.
- 24/7 phone support via access to a dedicated 1800 telephone number.
- Provision of afterhours onsite support.
- Extended life of equipment through regular maintenance.
- Discounted spare parts sourced from JANDS stock lines.
- Guaranteed response time.
- Formal technical training for venue staff.
- Regular reporting of equipment condition via a condition audit.
- Identification of potential ‘show stoppers’.
- Regular contact with JANDS providing up-to-date feedback of system operation, condition and use.
- Advice on equipment upgrades.
To find out more, please phone our Service Department on (02) 9582 0909 or email email@example.com.